HydroPK
Welcome To HydroPK's Forum!
Thank you for visiting the site, and We hope you enjoy your stay!
please, go to http://www.vhpk.tk/ and Vote for us! Smile
HydroPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of the top RSPS around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat Box  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Global What items would you want!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chef sk1llz

chef sk1llz

Global What items would you want!!! Empty
PostSubject: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Okay me and hydro an most of all the other staff memeber's want your idea's on what items you like to be added to the server, don't be shy anything you want we are going to try to put in!! I will start it off.

I would like all animal mask such as camel, wolf, cat, penquin, an bearhead. Post your ideas nothing is dumb
Back to top Go down
graham
IN-game Owner
graham

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

add the dragon body its look null but its not
Back to top Go down
chef sk1llz

chef sk1llz

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 am

Will do thanks for input.
Back to top Go down
chef sk1llz

chef sk1llz

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am

I think maybe the old skeleton costume bunny ears an stuff. Jester scarf, full jester, monks robes, unamimated zammy robes druids ones, maybe a handcannon? Meat tenderiser, pirate hat, eyepatch, dragon long sword, god banners, onyx bolts (e), ring of recoil, ring of stone, obby maul, granite maul, berzerker necklace, maybe runecrafters robes, inferno pickaxe, mime robes, fishbowl helmet, ele sets, sled, pumpkin head, sword of angel, deathly dagger.

These are me an gwans ideas of what items should be added.
Back to top Go down
world pker
IN-game Admin

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm

dragon platebody , granite maul, i also think gadderhammer could be cool as a rare item, easter baskets,sleds.
Back to top Go down
chef sk1llz

chef sk1llz

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

kk thanks world i need a huge favor if you can get on server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global What items would you want!!!   Global What items would you want!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Global What items would you want!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HydroPK :: HydroPK Server :: Rules/Announcements-
Jump to: