HydroPK
Welcome To HydroPK's Forum!
Thank you for visiting the site, and We hope you enjoy your stay!
please, go to http://www.vhpk.tk/ and Vote for us! Smile
HydroPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of the top RSPS around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat Box  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pure pwnd

pure pwnd

Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd Empty
PostSubject: Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd   Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Hey guys, I know alot of you like to kill Barrelchest for his good rewards, and I'd like to help you make your trip a little easier. For gear, I recommend this since even with protect from melee on, he still hits in the 20's.
Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd Tut4hy10
This gear is good because it has decent strength and defence bonus's. You can also use an AGS. Now, for what to have in your inventory. Most of the time, I use this here.
Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd Tut4hy11
Now that you have you're all prepared, type in ::barrelchest. Once here, you should use your three main pots. Then toss on Protect from Melee and Chivalry.
Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd Tut4hy12
Now, you can begin to fight him. Try to stay above 50hp at all times while fighting him. He has about 320hp. Use your AGS specials as common as possible. As your drops, you will always get bones, and 2m. Other drops include sigils, blessed and unblessed spirit shields, Barrelchest anchor, and 200m. Good luck and I hope this helped you out!
Back to top Go down
scope

scope

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd   Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm

You forgot to say that it drops d legs, d skirts, d2h, and it never drops bones =) nice guide tho that helps alot
Back to top Go down
hydro
IN-game Owner
hydro

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd   Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 am

pretty good guide, repped..
by the way, forget the whole Whip/dfs, use the ags the whole way.. just use the pots. you hit really high, on my undercover account, no cheats at all, I used veng, pray'ed potted, used both ags specs, and 3 hit him.
Back to top Go down
http://gaminginfinity.forumotion.com/forum.htm
chef sk1llz

chef sk1llz

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd   Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 am

Great guide nice pictures an everything. Plus plus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd   Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd Empty

Back to top Go down

Epixx Barrelchest guide By Pure Pwnd
Page 1 of 1