HydroPK
Welcome To HydroPK's Forum!
Thank you for visiting the site, and We hope you enjoy your stay!
please, go to http://www.vhpk.tk/ and Vote for us! Smile
HydroPK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of the top RSPS around!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Chat Box  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK, Problem Here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
balls are big

balls are big

OK, Problem Here. Empty
PostSubject: OK, Problem Here.   OK, Problem Here. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Ok, I understand Dragon9Blain or whatever his in-game name is, is hydro's brother. However, his brother keeps giving things out that are staff members and donator items. It may seem like I am just coming to conclusion, but i figured out a way to prove my conclusion. I decided to have a bank contest with as many people as I could to see what items they had. I have seen a lot of players with like 1-7 white party hats, I can understand 1 white phat, but 7 -.-. Also, ive seen lots of pairs of 3rd age armour, lots of em. Also i have seen a lot of meat tenderizers, im talking about the unreleased weapon tenderizer and i'm looking at more than 2 people with it. I have asked how all these players achieved these items and they said blain gave it to them. Blain is ruining the economy of the server including that someone knew joins the server everyday or two so this is ruining the balance of things. I understand Hydro can't do anything but atleast take away all the staff items from his bank and take out the ability to spawn items. Thank you very much. P.S. No offence to Blain, but yeah it's kind of unfair to other players
Back to top Go down

OK, Problem Here.
Page 1 of 1